A set of skills for work in management roles within an aged care, homecare and disability support service organisations.
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED TRAINING
HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT SKILLS
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
- Upon learner enquiry, a friendly Education Consultants will make contact to ensure they have the right pre-existing knowledge and skills to achieve the qualification.
- Have the ability to read and write in English and display numeracy skills up to a minimum level of Year 12.
- Have access to a modern computer with high-speed internet.
- Have access to a device with audio/video recording and playback capabilities.
- Have basic computing skills, including the ability to make and upload short videos.
- Be the minimum age of 18 years old.
- Completion of a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Evaluation
- Have access to internet, webcam, email and MS Word, Adobe software and computer no older than 5 year.
This skill set is for individuals work in an Aged Care, Home Care and Disability Support Service organisations who wish to develop their management skills.
Communicate with influence
Manage people performance
PAY IN FULL OR BLENDED
Get a Free Course Guide
Interested in a course guide? Please provide your contact details and we will send you one as soon as it is available.